Thursday, February 5, 2009

Snuggalicious.

I'm a sucker for infomericals (someone please buy me the magic bullet so I can make dips and pina coladas in three seconds). And I'm pretty sure I juiced in my pants when I saw the "Snuggie." Finally, a product that answered my cold body prayers. No longer would I have to get out from the comfort of my blanket to change the channel, read my book, talk on the phone....and I am just waiting for an outdoor, spectator-sporting even invitation. I placed my order (a 2-for-1 deal, but that has added shipping and handling, however I do get two reading lights) and one month later, I'm still eagerly awaiting its arrival...clearly it's in high demand! In the meantime, I found this amazing site: http://www.snuggiesightings.com to keep my excitement level high. I can't wait to live like these people:










1 comment:

  1. those two guys with the mimosas look so f-ing happy. i love it! must get a snuggie!

    ReplyDelete