Friday, February 20, 2009

I love ass!

I've never been much of an "ass" person until just recently. And I have to say, I'm highly enjoying it.

There's a particular bartender at Rumors who has one of the best behinds I've ever seen. And he knows I enjoy it... well, because I told him I did (that's what happens when I drink a lot... I say stuff that the sober me would not say). So after I told him how delicious his butt was, he started wearing tighter and tighter pants. I thank him everytime... too bad he's got a girlfriend... and prison tats (or would it be a gang tat? the tear drop under his eye - that means he killed someone, right?)... I'd be all over him.

Then there's a guy in my class at Mason. His ass looks good when he wears jeans... but just yesterday he showed up in a delectable pair of sweats... and they hugged his butt just right. You know what I'm talking about... just the perfect amount of tightness to show his curves and see where his crack is. And he's really smart, too. Which makes it that much better. Too bad he's only a freshman from the boonies... I'd be all over him.

And that got me thinking back to highschool... the first time I actually noticed a nice ass. His name was Ken Munoz. And he had two delicious apple for butts - he had, back then, what Nelly calls today an "apple bottom." It was so tight you could have bounced a quarter off of it. Many of us tried.... many of us failed. Too bad he used to be my gym teacher... I'd be all over him.

So, now that I finally realize what the big deal is about the ass, I'll be at the gym everynight working on some squats... and leg lifts... and lunges.

1 comment:

  1. Ken Munoz used to wear his cute, form-fitting, matching color tracksuits....I'm so glad PE was my 5th period class and therefore I saw that ass everyday.

    ReplyDelete