Friday, January 23, 2009

Table for Two



My brother recently found this picture of Michelle with the love of her life (and mine... and the rest of 1801 N. Adams), Sophia Loren, and dubbed it the "Best Michelle Face, ever."



I love this picture of Michelle. And of Sophia. HOWEVER, I think the following picture documents the "Best Michelle Face" to date. Judge for yourselves.

Now, when I told Michelle that I felt this was her best face to date, she replied with the best line ever... and I quote....
"I was so excited.... like, Jessie Spano excited!"
Speaking of this photo (thanks Freel for finding it), I would like to point out that we are all a hot mess. I, for one, look like I don't belong in the group but am trying to jump in the picture... a la "that guy." Ok, Ok... so it's just Michelle and I that look a hot mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment