Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ever happen to you?

Ever get your period a day early? Well, that's exactly what happened to me... and I had zero tampons with me. All the girls on the research side of my office were out today so I couldn't ask them for an extra one. And 85% of the girls on the marketing side are pregnant (the other 15% stopped getting periods about 397 years ago). I was S.O.L...

I decided to walk to the gas station down the street... 75 and sunny... heck yes. When I arrive, I go find my travel pack of tampons ($4.00 by the way) and grab a dark chocolate bar (for those who think PMS is a myth, fuck you). As I'm waiting in line, the brotha in front of me turns around and start hitting on me. Dude, I'm standing in line holding tampons and chocolate. Do you really think this is a good time to be talking to me? Uhhh, no. Leave me alone and let me pay for my chocolate... come back to me in a week. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment